Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Beachy



Every once in awhile I like to post pictures of fun beach homes.  I have a soft spot for this genre of design mostly because of its versatility.

I had so much fun looking through these pictures; it gets me excited for the beach... especially in the months of January and February!

 





























































I love seeing the simple and rustic to the colorful and fun!  Inspiration is unlimited when it comes to the beach home!







3 comments:

  1. Love the one with the turquoise rustic table and white chairs. Thanks for the eye candy, and reminder of summer. lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore all the beautiful colours they really do make a beach house fabulous. I just happened on your Blog and just love it..I will be back often :) cate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dez! Great pictures. All of them. The first picture is purely amazing! Where do you find all of these treasures??

    ReplyDelete