Monday, February 14, 2011

Blanc d'Ivoire

A couple of years ago while in Paris, my husband and I walked into a gorgeous store! 
The furniture reminded me of everything French and the selection was the perfect combination of antique and modern elegance!  Ever since that day I have been a huge fan and would love to get my hands on some of this beautiful furniture.
Blanc d'Ivoire carries a large selection of beautiful light fixtures, consoles, buffets along with luxurious French quilts and bedding.  
Check out Indulge decor!  It's the perfect place to find the perfect Blanc d'Ivoire piece!











All images via Blanc d'Ivoire

If you want to see some more beautiful images from this line? 

Have a wonderful week!





























4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love you blog Desiree.. Always beautiful..

    Happy Valentines Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful furniture! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you had a great Valentine's day!
    I'm hosting a cute game on my blog. You're welcome to visit & play
    www.studio-conestoga.blogspot.com
    xxx kasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, i needed this inspiration this morning. thank you. just the words blanc d'ivoire put me in a lovely mood. i'm thinkin you should be a rockstar and lead a trip to Paris (maybe bloggers obsessed with design only????). yes? *cue the violins* i've never been to France. HA!

    have a great week and hope health has returned to your castle!

    michele

    ReplyDelete